Three reasons to choose Universal USA Appliances Repair as the specialists servicing or repairing you appliance: in the same day
- Low Price
- Fast service
What do you service?
We service all types of Major Appliances, which includes refrigerators. Freezers, washers, dryers, ovens, cook tops, and dishwashers. We also specialize in Installation and Repair of Central Air Conditioning Systems and Central Heating units (HVAC). We repair all units according to the directions provided by the manufacturers.
- Unlike clothes dryers, washing machines vary greatly between brands and models in terms of energy efficiency.
- Front loading washers use less energy as well as less water to wash a load of clothes.
- Front loading washing machines do not have a central agitator, allowing more room for clothes.
- Fill your washer. Washing a light load of clothes uses roughly the same amount of water and energy as a heavy load. Wash as much as your washing machine can handle without overfilling it.
- Check the settings on your washer. Most washing machines have multiple heat settings. Since most of the energy use during a wash comes from heating the water, wash in cold water when appropriate.
- If you’re using a new front loading washer, leave the door open for an hour or two after a wash.
- Newer washing machines are designed to be air tight and water will not evaporate with the door shut.
Call NOW! 650 967 1350
Do not wait until your fridge starts to work like an oven. Calling when minor repairs or maintenance is needed can save time, money and make your appliances last longer. Protect your investment at home.
CALL NOW! You can get SAME DAY service on your appliances: Air Conditioning, Dishwashers, Disposals, Dryers, Freezers, Heating/Furnaces, Ovens, Refrigerators, Stoves, and Washing Machines.
We serve customers in the Santa Clara County. And SAN MATEO COUNTY However, if the city where you live is not listed CALL for more details. We service: THANKS we have parts.